Tuesday 19 May 2015

my 4 favorite pieces

my 4 favorite pieces


Tiger cub  was my project for
incy wincy challenge DT from
sentimental susan

An Ike's image which I love
I have nicknamed her bad hair
so much fun to colour

Another Ike's image I do(female)
I absolutely love this image have
2 sets of friends who are getting
married so absolutely perfect for them
I am so pleased to find an image with
no discrimination to same sex gay/lesbian
marriage. Thank you.

Finally (you asked for 3)but sorry had to 
add this Lacy sunshine (izza bella boo
cute as a button image.
you can find all of my creations on my blog:
http://lynnescardsforalloccasions.blogspot.co.uk/

I am Lynne 63 years (young) I have been crafting for ever
started serious card making about 10-12 years ago
I am DT on 2 teams incy wincy and dragons lair challenge
and inspiration. (was 3) but dilly beans
closed. I would love to be part of your team as I 
love all of your images and having won the
challenge and been top 3 the past 2 weeks ,find it
extremely difficult to choose from your wonderful
array of images.  thanks for giving me the
opportunity to apply to be on
your team  happy crafting
Lynne x.

1 comment:

  1. Such wonderful cards and a great variety of designs :-)

    Hugz
    IKE xxx

    ReplyDelete